The Learning Curve 2 will attempt to explore & provide sources regarding
information (fact vs fiction). This web site welcomes opinions offered from visitors on the topics printed.
- Have you ever noticed as a viewer the following?
- Sources such as the media in particular:
- Newspapers, magazines, "radio" TV networks, Cable, Internet (blogs)
- They (media) choose the subject, present the news,
- and flavor their comments via opinionated experts.
- Example: (a balanced presentation in appearance only)
- by polictical party strategist.
- How are we (as common folk) to determine fact over fiction?
- Can we as individuals place our faith in this system?
- How do we find the truth for ourself?
An invitation offered to the viewer
- make a contribution
- web site process.
- Please join and email.
- Thank you!
Meditation Music with Inspiring Quotes - A Peaceful Moment - Funny home videos are
a click away
Self Improvement from SelfGrowth.com- - SelfGrowth.com is the most complete guide
to information about Self Improvement on the Internet
Learning Curve 2 will present fact vs fiction.
Here are some of the following items:
- Common language - usage.
- Individual (rights and obligations)
- The local community/churchsupport
- Economics -laymen terms
- Education - (many sources & forms)
- Finance - cause & effect
- Our Government (State & Federal)
- & more!
The topics subject to change.
Individual vs Public Interests